Painted Soul Mountains Multi Craft Fabric
The Painted Soul Mountains Multi Craft Fabric is a part of the Painted Soul collection. This collection is organic and colourful in nature. If you are looking to add an artistic print, this is collection is ideal for crafting. It can be used for patchwork and quilting, home decor, craft projects, and making beautiful clothes.
- 100% Cotton
- 112cm Wide
- Suitable for a range of crafting projects
- 30 Degree Wash. Cool iron. Do not bleach or tumble dry.
- Our usual refund policy does not apply to cut fabrics, which we won't refund or exchange. Your statutory rights to refund or exchange of course still apply if goods are faulty, or not as described.
FREE for orders over €50
Delivery within Ireland (ROI & NI) - orders over €50 are FREE, orders under this value cost €5.
Curtain pole orders will be charged €10 for delivery with the exception of 2m and 2.4m poles sold in one piece which will be charged €15 for delivery. Unfortunately, we are being charged a premium for oversized items by our delivery provider.
Allow 3-5 working days for deliveries by DPD.
DPD deliveries: we will email you with a tracking number once your order has been processed which will allow you track your order in real time.
Delivery to Store
Place and pay for your order online and we will deliver it to your chosen Home Focus at Hickeys or Hickeys Fabrics store free of charge. Simply choose the Pickup in Store option at the checkout. Please allow up to 10 working days for this service.
How it works
- Select the items you wish to purchase and proceed to checkout.
- At the checkout stage, simply choose the Pickup in Store option and press Continue. Select the store you wish to collect your order from.
- Once the store receives your order, you will receive a text and an email to let you know your order is ready for collection.
When collecting your order please bring a copy of your order confirmation email/text, along with the payment card you used and a photo ID such as passport or driving licence.
For your protection against fraud, we can’t release your order without seeing payment and ID.
Reserve in Store
Reserve online. Pay in store.
Reserve items currently in stock in your local store – we’ll confirm availability in 60 mins via text and email (during business hours only). We will hold the stock for you for 24 hours. Items reserved must be paid for in-store. Most items are available for check and reserve with the exception of fabric and other items sold by the metre.
How it works
- On the product page, Click the RESERVE IN STORE link.
- Select the store you wish to reserve the item(s) in.
- Enter your details and click reserve.
- We will contact you within 60 minutes to confirm availability of your reservation (during business hours only). Your reservation will be held for 24 hours.
- Please show a copy of your reservation (text or email) when you visit the store to collect your reservation. Your reservation must be paid for in-store.
How long do I have to return an item?
If you are not happy with your purchase you may return it to us within 30 days of order dispatch. This is in addition to your right to return an item within 14 days from the date of receiving the order. Goods discounted by 50% or more must be returned within 14 days from receipt of receiving the order.
How do I return an item?
The easiest way to return an item is to take it to one of our Home Focus or Hickeys Fabrics stores. For store locations please visit our store locator.
If you cannot visit a store you may return your item by post. Items returned by post are at your own expense (unless faulty). We strongly recommend that you use a recorded delivery for this method of return.
Are there any conditions to returning an item?
Yes, returned items must be returned complete, in perfect condition, unused, unwashed and with all of the original packaging. Certain items are excluded from our returns policy for hygiene reasons such as duvets and pillows, duvet covers, readymade curtains cannot be returned once the heading tape has been pulled. Cut Fabric can only be refunded at remnant value (50% of the retail price). We do not accept returns for special order items such as direct order curtain poles. The above does not affect your statutory rights.
When will I receive my refund?
All refunds are processed by head office not at the point of return. Once the return has been approved, you will receive your refund via the same payment method used to make your purchase. It may take a few days before your refund appears on your credit/debit card. You will receive an email from us with confirmation of your return.